Free introduction to the Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner program
This module is the first of 4 units of Canine I: Introduction to Canine Rehabilitation. We will provide a brief overview of canine physical rehabilitation and identify conditions that readily benefit from rehabilitation.
CE: 1 Hour
Instructor: Dr. Darryl Millis
Module 1: Why Physical Rehabilitation
- Introduction to Physical Rehabilitation
- Conditions That Can Benefit from Rehab
- Additional Conditions That Can Benefit from Rehab
- Question & Answer Session
VAHL/UT Program Application and Approval Instructions
Before you can enroll in the UT CCRP Program, you will first need to complete the Program Application form and then be approved.
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ on this page
- Complete the checkout process using an existing account or create a new account.
- A link to the Program Application form will be emailed to you. A link to the form is also in the online course.
- Submit the Program Application form.
- Allow 2-4 business days for your application to be reviewed and approved.
- You will receive an approval confirmation via email.
- Enroll in the Canine Rehabilitation Certificate (CCRP) Program