The CCRP academic program is the premier approach to lifelong learning for those who have dedicated themselves to bettering the lives of animals. Read More
- Earning the CCRP credential* after successfully finishing the following parts:
- Canine I: Online – Included
- Canine II: Online – Included
- Canine III: Clinical animal labs – Select Below
- Canine IV: On-site case discussion – Select Below
- Canine V: Canine Osteoarthritis – Online – Included
- Canine VI: Clinical Practicum (additional fees may apply in some rare instances) and Case Evaluations (40 hours one-on-one training + 5 case evaluations) – Included
- Canine VII: Written and practical/oral exam – Included
*Proof of credentials and/or license are required. Please see the description below for more details.
Click here to see course details. PDF
The Academic CCRP Program is the premier approach to lifelong learning for those who have dedicated themselves to bettering the lives of animals.
When you enroll*, you will benefit from the full commitment to your learning experience, and in the implementation of standard of rehabilitative care in your practice by the University of Tennessee and the Veterinary Academy of Higher Learning. Your interest and commitment to becoming a specialist in this field will be enhanced as you enjoy the in-depth, intensive training through in-person clinical sessions and online, on-demand didactic sessions.
What to expect?
- Earn the CCRP credential after successfully finishing the following parts:
- Canine I –Online (12 hours)
- Canine II – Online (23 hours)
- Canine III – Clinical animal labs (25 hours)
- Canine IV – On-site case discussion (15 hours)
- Canine V – Canine Osteoarthritis – Online (20 hours)
- Canine VI – Clinical Practicum (additional fees may apply in some rare instances) and Case Evaluations (40 hours one-on-one training + 5 case evaluations)
- Canine VII – Written and practical/oral exam (15 hours)
- Access to live webinars free of charge
- Access to our global network
- Special VIP service and packages
- Special CCRP discounts – on average 10% of the sales price up to 12.500 € ($12,500 USD) for one specific modality
- Lifelong member of the global CCRP Family:
Faculty and global specialists
- Access to additional training
- Access to a referral service
- Access to job offers/free platform to offer jobs
- Academic Coaching on demand (up to 3 sessions per year free of charge for 2 years)
- Career coaching
- Marketing coaching
- Case coaching
- Promotion of your service or practice on our website
- Access to the closed Facebook group for student or credentialed CCRPs only, for internal case discussions and coaching on demand
- As a credentialed CCRP you will automatically be eligible to become a VAHL Ambassador (benefit from sharing your experience)
*Proof of degrees and or licenses must be provided for program application.
Select a location and date of your choice for the live labs, case study, and exam. You can transfer your registration to another date/location at no additional cost if you are unable to attend.
- If you are transferring from Northeast Seminars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ASA (Cutting Edge) Laser, Assisi Animal Health, Calinobio, DogTread, FitPaws, Go Hero Go, INDIBA Animal Health, MYOS, PiezoWave VET, Respond Systems Incorporated, S+B medVet GmbH, Scandi Orthopedic, Vetkin Tape, Vetoquinol, Walkin' Pets
Program Prerequisites / Eligibility
The CCRP program is open to the following:
- Licensed Veterinary Technicians or veterinary nurses
- Licensed Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Students in one of the accepted professions*
Proof of degree(s) and/or license(s) must be provided for every profession.
The following are not eligible unless one of the required occupations above is also met: dog trainers, animal physiotherapists, massage therapists, chiropractors, body workers, osteopaths, etc.
*Proof of acceptance and documentation showing current enrollment in a qualified program must be provided with your initial registration. You will be asked to provide continued proof of active enrollment. You must complete one academic year of your professional program prior to enrolling in this program. Successful completion of your degree is required prior to taking the certificate exam.
You will be required to complete a Program Application during checkout. If you purchase the course and you do not meet the enrollment criteria, you will receive a refund of your tuition less a 250 € handling fee.
UT Student Discount
Special discounts are available for current University of Tennessee students. Please contact email@example.com for more information.