- Earn the CERP credential* after successfully finishing the following parts:
- Equine I – Online Lecture Series (Included)
- Equine II – Live hands-on lab (Select a Date)
- Equine III – Final Examination and Case Presentations (Included)
Online courses including the elective can be taken at any time, choose the dates below that you would like to attend the hand-on lab.
There is no penalty to change lab dates if done at least 60 days in advance.
*Proof of credentials and/or license are required. Please see the description below for more details.
- Course Details
- Program Prerequisites
- Hotel Information for Knoxville, TN
- UT Student Discount
The Academic CERP Program is the premier approach to lifelong learning for those who have dedicated themselves to bettering the lives of animals.
The exclusive academic package includes the full CERP education program and lifelong academic membership which provides free webinars, individual and group coaching, individual sponsorship conditions, and much more!
When you enroll*, you will benefit from the full commitment to your learning experience, and in the implementation of standard of rehabilitative care in your practice by the University of Tennessee and the Veterinary Academy of Higher Learning. Your interest and commitment to becoming a specialist in this field will be enhanced as you enjoy the in-depth, intensive training through in-person clinical sessions and online, on-demand didactic sessions.
What to expect?
- Earn the CERP credential after successfully finishing the following parts:
- Equine I – Online Lecture Series (52 hours)
- Equine II – Live Hands-on Lab (48 hours)
- Equine III – Final Examination and Case Presentations (15 hours)
- Access to live webinars free of charge
- Access to our global network
- Special VIP service and packages
- Special CCRP discounts – on average 10% of the sales price up to 12.500 € ($12,500 USD) for one specific modality
- Lifelong member of the global CCRP Family:
Faculty and global specialists
- Access to additional training
- Access to a referral service
- Access to job offers/free platform to offer jobs
- Academic Coaching on demand (up to 3 sessions per year free of charge for 2 years)
- Career coaching
- Marketing coaching
- Case coaching
- Promotion of your service or practice on our website
- Access to the closed Facebook group for student or credentialed CCRPs only, for internal case discussions and coaching on demand
- As a credentialed CCRP you will automatically be eligible to become a VAHL Ambassador (benefit from sharing your experience)
If you are a CCRP already and wish to upgrade to the academic program: $2,275.00
*Proof of degrees and or licenses must be provided for program application.
- If you are transferring from Northeast Seminars, please contact email@example.com
Steve Adair, MS, DVM, Kevin Haussler, DVM, DC, PhD, João Paulo Marques DVM, CERP, IVCA, NAS, FEI OFFICIAL VET, Andris Kaneps, DVM, PhD, DACVS, Chris Kawcak, DVM, PhD, DACVS, Jennifer Brooks, PT, MEd, CCRP, CERP, Marti Drum, DVM, PhD, DACVSMR, CCRP, CERP
ASA (Cutting Edge) Laser, Assisi Animal Health, Calinobio, Digatherm, Horsepower Technologies, INDIBA Animal Health, PiezoWave VET, Respond Systems Incorporated, S+B medVet GmbH, Vetkin Tape
The program is open to the following:
- Physical Therapists
- Veterinary Technician / Nurse
- Students in one of the accepted professions*
- You must have completed at least one year of your program before taking your first course
- Successful completion of your degree is required prior to taking the certification exam
- Proof of enrollment must be made available.
Proof of degree(s) and or license(s) must be provided for program application.
You will be required to complete the Program Application during checkout. If you purchase the course and you do not meet the enrollment criteria, you will receive a refund of your tuition less a $250 handling fee.
Hotel Information for Knoxville, TN
Graduate Hotel Knoxville
1706 Cumberland Ave,
Knoxville, TN 37916
Phone: (865) 437-5500
501 W Church Ave
Knoxville, TN 37902
Departments: Hilton Parking Garage
Phone: (865) 523-2300
UT Student Discount
Special discounts are available for current University of Tennessee students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You may also like…
- UT - CCFT
- Certified Canine Fitness Trainer Program (CCFT)
- Blended learning including Hands-on lab days and final exams. Select a location and date of your choice for the live labs. You can transfer your registration to another date/location at no additional cost up to 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Read more
- UT - CCRP
- Academic CCRP Program (North America)
- The CCRP academic program is the premier approach to lifelong learning for those who have dedicated themselves to bettering the lives of animals. Read More Earning the CCRP credential* after successfully finishing the following parts: Canine I – Online (12 hours) Canine II – Online (19 hours) Canine III – Clinical animal labs (26 hours) Canine IV – On-site case…
- Read more