Website Veterinary Academy of Higher Learning (VAHL)
Your Best Choice for Continuing Education
The Veterinary Academy of Higher Learning (VAHL) is an institution whose primary focus is academic education and research on a global platform. VAHL partners with universities and leading hospitals to develop and deliver world-class educational and training content for veterinary professionals around the world.
In particular, VAHL became the exclusive global marketing and educational partner of the University of Tennessee in the areas of veterinary physical medicine, rehabilitation, and sports medicine. Through its global approach, VAHL offers its members access to an exclusive worldwide Network of lifelong learning in academic as well as practice growth and management.
We are looking for a native English-speaking veterinarian, vet nurse/technician, human physiotherapist or occupational therapist (or similar). The ideal candidate will:
- Have the credential, or be enrolled in /familiar with a program towards earning the Certified Canine Rehab Practitioner (CCRP) or the Certified Equine Rehabilitation Practitioner (CERP)
- Have a high level of interest in continuing education
- Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Be able to communicate well and write persuasively
- Enjoy working in an international team
- See challenges as opportunities
- Have experience with Microsoft Office tools.
The successful candidate ideally lives in the USA or Canada and will enjoy an engaging, part-time workload of approximately 3 to 4 hours each day. Your schedule will be flexible. You will have the occasional option to travel and attend veterinary conferences in support of VAHL programs. Depending on your engagement, talents, and personal plans, a career advancement into top management positions is possible.
Compensation includes hourly compensation + success bonuses for enrolling students into the VAHL programs. Expenses will be reimbursed.
Please send your application with CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com